You want specifics? SPECIFICS! On this weeks show:
- Jeremy has feelings about the possible Mystery Science Theater 3000 reboot while Jason does his best impression of a puppet.
- The press eats up the story of a man who has collected over 500 VHS copies of Speed (but has he ever watched it?) who thinks he can turn a van into a recreation of the bus from Speed via Kickstarter, but they completely ignore the sweat lodge that Jason made out of 378 copies of The Garbage Pail Kids movie.
- The unholy trinity of bottom of the barrel movie ideas — Barbie, the It’s a Small World theme park ride, and Peeps. Can you say shared universe?
- We’re both fan-casting and aspersion casting the new Flash Gordon movie.
- Jeremy and Jason don’t really know how to talk about the latest Game of Thrones shocker.
- #RinkDinks, penalty box glory holes, and a frank discussion on the growing flasher epidemic that is presently menacing the world of hockey.
- Julia Louis Dreyfus gets the ol’ #ClownPound in the latest issue of GQ, sparking controversy because… more people want to see topless Louis CK? We’re not sure.
- In Canada, there is a kindly group holding church services in a strip club. #NoSexInTheSacrementRoom
- The latest #TimeChallenge and a special I-Team report on Booster Gold’s suspicious past success.
All that and the latest edition of #TacoTalk, featuring Pizza Cake, the return of the Double Down, fancy tacos, and the guide to better cheesecake shots!
PLUS, #TimeChallenge enters the final seed for the first round. Will you go Back to the Future or forward with alcoholism and questionable child endangerment?
The BastardCast: Knowers of all types of karate