On the show this time:
- International intrigue at the Olympics
- Gotham casting that doesn’t suck (unless you think it does.)
- The Ballad of Sexy Lexy (Luthor) and the Regrettable Tattoo
- The Knight Rider we deserve
- FireWHY? Producer teases fans with innocent thoughts about that thing that he loved that also you loved
- Star Wars Clone War sale, everything must go!
- Oh no! Jerry Seinfeld feels robbed. Get in line says people who watched Super Bowl Reunion special
- Sharknado 2 casting, Jason reconsiders Shia’s apology, Jeremy has theories about McGruff, James Franco thinks he can decipher The Room, and the boys go beaver hunting with the techno-ghost of Johnny Depp on Trailergasm.
All that and the very last Taco Talk (for a couple of weeks. Maybe.) ON The BastardCast
The BastardCast: Breaking out of Bathrooms since 2012!