What do we talk about with our jowly and fur covered mouths that have worn the shame of gravy for longer than most men?
We talk about these things:
- Amazing Spider-Man swoops in to take BatKid’s Oscar moment according to internet people, but Spider-Man’s like, “Splash Mountain and chicken fingers at Disney place!”
- Zack Snyder wants to explode things because he is unaware of the power of magical friendship. I just got distracted for a second because I thought about chicken fingers.
- Arkham City won’t be on PS3 or X-Box 360 because poor people are a disease… or something.
- Really rich tall guy wants you to fund an updated version of his 1990s vanity video game (Shaq Fu). Is it right that he ask for our money without including a “Pick me up and let me dunk like a basketball man” reward?
- Game of Thrones celebrates its return with a rap album about siztr bangin and dem dragonz.
- Lazy Canadians mooch off of America’s #1 export, (aka: bang bang titty titty movies), but the King of all the Mounties say “No, ay!”, and orders Canadian porn channels to run more domestic porn. This is a 100% true story.
In Trailergasm, we’re talking about Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, Transformers 4: Rise of the Cade Yeager, and Harmontown, a documentary about a rotund drunkard who says things that he shouldn’t to make strangers laugh, aka our life story.
THEN! (Sound effect) They said it was dead (2 weeks ago), but you can’t keep a segment like TacoTalk down, oh no you cannot! The TacoTalk you know and love is back, unaltered and ready to rock out with its cock out… literally.
This time on The Grandma Rose’s Synthetic Meat Company Presents #TACOTALK:
Taco Bell Breakfast Madness and Making Love to Hot Pockets.
The BastardCast: We Clean Up Nice!