This time on the show:
- Uncle Jeremy’s yearly Go-Go Juice budget is examined and mocked, though to be fair, that also includes the cost of maintenance on Scotch-Bot 3000™.
- Jason stops being polite and starts getting real with Matt
- Michael B. Jordan has been cast in the Fantastic Four reboot for the 16th time and fans worry that Kate Mara will derail things, as she is wont to do.
- Do you hate it when track listings spoil a movie or a TV show for you? US TOO, but apparently that may have happened with Captain America: The Winter Soldier and we’re discussing it.
- Is the Batsuit reveal coming? We preemptively judge it while imaging a world where Larry King is Batman and Affleck-doubter Seth Green is Bat-Mite
- Patrick Stewart confirms why he is fabulous.
- Jeremy, Matt, and Jason take a look at Jimmy Fallon’s first week and go surprisingly in-depth on Joan Rivers’ history on The Tonight Show. If you aren’t a Late Night fan, take heart, this happens near the end of the show.
- LIGHTNING ROUND! Chased by the demon of sleepiness and a howling, feral, hell beast, our three brave podcasters go “All Killer, No Filler” as they talk about America’s clown shortage, the coming viking apocalypse, and potentially unsound meat.
- Oh yeah, and then we totally gush about the first full look at the awesomeness that is Guardians of the Galaxy in Trailergasm.
All that and more on The BastardCast!
The BastardCast: I’d Buy This Not Quite Timely Pop Culture Reference for a Dollar!