Like a rolling boulder on a falling rope bridge shouting at you that Jehovah begins with an I while speaking in a vaguely Cate Blanchett/German accent, we… lost our train of thought, but we’re talking about the possibility of rebooting Indiana Jones, so we’ve got that going for us.
- Chris Evans‘ burden.
- Robert Downey Jr. prepares us all for Joe Jonas as Tony Stark.
- Dwayne “Do we still call him The Rock” Johnson says that something with DC Comics is cooking and he would like to know if you can smell it.
- Facebook buys new hardware that will let it sit on your face.
- “Stephen Colbert should be fired!” says crusading Twitter advocates, but we have an alternative.
- New Jerseyans are screwed when the zombie apocalypse comes, but The New Jerseyan objects on a count of malls and Bon Jovi.
- Screw it all, the earth only has 40 years left anyway.
- Then, on Trailergasm, we analyze X-Men First Class: Days of Future Past and analyze Hercules and Turtle Lip Action Team. #Clever
All that, and week number two in the #TimeChallenge. It’s Sam Beckett vs Booster Gold, WHO YA GOT?
The BastardCast: We’ve ran out of time!