Also, do you like details? You’re in luck! Here’s something close to that… sort of! On the show this week, Jeremy, Jason and Blastr.com writer Matthew Jackson discuss:
- Texas’ New Number One Past Time
- Completely made up entertainment news
- The return of Community and we ask Jeeves to air new episodes of Herman’s Head
- Kevin Smith is crying and there is a rumor about Star Wars flashbacks — HAS SILENT BOB SEEN JAR JAR ORIGIN STORY PAGES?
- Del Toro discusses some of the Pac Rim 2 changes (with other people) and we make tiny monster jokes with terrible Del Toro impressions.
- Why Supes has a case of the sads in the first official glance of Henry Cavill in his Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice costume and how, after staring at his crotch, we saw little difference
- Peter Dinklage left his acting trousers in Westeros
- A man runs through Fallout 3, inspiring us to get philosophical about the true value of the experience and HELL YEAH! Monster trucks and airstrikes in GTA V convince us to worry more about the dangers of charcoal cooked meat this holiday weekend.
- A place that rents LEGOS and Jeremy’s latest robot conspiracy theory
- And in Trailergasm, most of us are underwhelmed by the bat fist in Dracula: Untold and the guys try to understand how Horrible Bosses 2 makes any sense while Jason runs off his list of his favorite Jasons, besides himself and then we all pay tribute to Meshach Taylor with a moment of Hollywood.
All that and a new, horrifying meaning for the term “Workin the fryer” on this episode of Radio Bastard.
RadioBastard: We would totally get along with Ryan Gosling.