Joining Jeremy and Jason on this unearthed artifact is long time friend of people he’s known for a long time, Chris Cummins for a rousing hour of fart jokes, geekery and, nerd news from 8 days ago… because all of this stuff STILL MATTERS!
On the show:
- 20th Century Fox subsidizes the dying print industry by aligning with Empire Magazine to release commemorative covers for every person associated with X-Men First Class: Days of Future Past except the costume designer that gave the world ABBA (Quick)Silver.
- C-Tates will play Gambit if Danny McBride frees him from his gimp duties.
- Adult Native MMA Reptiles (Or, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) and the people that love them.
- Fat Time Lords and the women who carry them.
- Henry Cavil goes to a bar!
- LEGO foils the greatest social media campaign of all time.
- And TACO TALK turns into a black hole, sucking in ALL food news to become, TACO TALK 2.0
Does that sound like something that you’d be interested in? You’re damn right it does. All that and ninja assassin cats with shoulder mounted cannons on num num patrol.