Come for the dinosaur donkey punch, stay for the inhumane sleep deprivation and madness cackles because we recorded for 7 hours till the crack of dawn and this is the best 75 minutes of it.
On the show we…
- Barely tolerate a conversation about the Oscar nominations.
- Process the Kristen Stewart/”1984” news while one of us reveals that improper use of the word “Orwellian” and references to 30 year old computer commercials signify the limits of his Orwell knowledge.
- Offer high praise for the first “classic” Community episode of the season and Dan Harmon‘s ability to quickly get his groove back without sleeping with Taye Diggs.
- Converse about a country musician’s fall from grace before Jason debuts a snippet from his all new country song that nixes the southern leg of our upcoming Bouncing BastardCast Bonanza Waffle Fest and World Tour. Also, did you ever wonder if a country cruise ship looks like 742 strung together pick-up trucks? We have your answer (Spoiler alert: Nah.)
- Start talking about Sasquatch porn (screenplay idea: SasCROTCH 3: The Thickening) and then fall into a chat about dinosaur porn and a game of dino-wouldja.
- Unbelievably rally to soberly chit chat about late night comedy and the upcoming new era.
The BastardCast: Respectable by increasingly loose modern standards.