- Late breaking news from Con Air-Con 2014!
- The Star Wars rumor to end all rumors (about wrestlers being in Star Wars until we get our rumor about the Iron Sheik being cast as a Hutt.)
- Test footage from #TacoTalk the movie leaks (inexplicably features Deadpool.)
- Helpful tips on how to not loose your sex toys.
- The RadioBastard Hall of Excellence welcomes the world’s foremost pirate archer (Orlando Bloom) for great accomplishments in Bieber hate and occasional co-host/word writer/Twitter champion Chris Cummins for having a moment of Howard the Duck magic with Leah Thompson.
- George R.R. Martin walks and other leftover SDCC revelations.
- Jeremy and Jason struggle to understand the appeal of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies and bathe in the space boner glory that is Interstellar in Trailergasm.
All that and #TacoTalk’s great burger vs. tacos debate devolves into a contemplation of a post apocalyptic battle between the taco and burger loyalists on this sassy episode of The RadioBastard Podcast.
RadioBastard: A great achievement in things by and/or about us.