Here are the other things!
- There is a petition to save a recently deadened character from The Walking Dead and Jason has one to resurrect his Jefferson D’Arcy Married with Children spin-off idea from 1999, as well. Guess which one of these two we talk about.
- Did you know that Grumpy Cat reportedly brought in $100 million last year WITHOUT the revenue boost that can come from a sex tape? Now you do!
- Leo DiCaprio left a bar with 20 women the other night. Is he the world’s greatest designated driver or is he STILL f***ing? YOU DECIDE!
- Al Pacino is talking to Marvel, which means Jason is going to subject you to an Al Pacino impression. Enjoy.
- Incoming Mr. Fantastic Miles Teller isn’t ready to badmouth his movie yet. Give it time, boy-o. Give it time.
- Benedict Cumberbatch is Doctor Strange, but Dan Aykroyd is STILL Doctor Detroit.
- The DC TV universe continues to grow with chia-esque profficiency.
- Roberto Orci has vacated the Star Trek director’s chair, opening the job up for Edgar Wright. But is Mr. Cornetto ready to Trek the Shit Out Of Those Stars?
- Was the Transformers movie one of the 10 best movies that you saw this year? When did you escape the mine?
- Arnie said he’d be back, and so it has come to be. Terminator: Atari 2600 has a trailer and we have a reaction.
All that and #TACOTALK with snake throwing, wing church, drones at TGI Fridays, porn at the golden Manara butts, and Doritos get all up in a pizza down under in a crust for your pleasure… on RadioBastard.
A pillar of the community. For real. Don’t be a dick about it.