Other things that we will touch on during the show…
- Deadpool‘s getting a movie and Jason is forced to talk about it in his worst Scottish accent because he is only majestic when truly free.
- We suggest a new way for the people behind Expendables 3 to recoup their piracy losses.
- People like nostalgia, right? Good, we’re gonna spend 6 minutes talking about sodas from the 1990s. Suck on that, Uncle Jesse.
- The latest changes to the cast of Saturday Night Live and Jason’s annual appeal to people to give the show another chance.
- Jeremy invents the DMX bike.
- Seth Rogen gets a new job rolling things for a guy whose name makes him sound like a refugee from The Land of Gorch.
- Nick Frost and his upcoming appearance in the Doctor Who Christmas Episode (okay, this happened after we recorded but mentioning it here means that we covered it. Deal with it)
- Bastard Cat, the Scottish referendum (oh it’s for like 45 seconds… relax) and #TacoTalk on this episode of The Tomorrow Show.