Also, do you like details? You’re in luck! Here’s something close to that… sort of!
On the show this week, Jeremy and Jason discuss:
- Our individual use by dates, robotic surrogate options and John Goodman‘s perfect body.
- The DC film slate, the onslaught of almost two dozen comic book movies in the next 4 years, Man of Steel 2 title options (from the people that brought you Batman and Superman: Friendship is Magic and ran the thing into the ground, too) and Aquaman’s obvious narrative limitations.
- The Hobbling of Harrison Ford by the Coward Millenium Falcon, Conspiracy theories about said hobbling and #LandoAndTheFett workshopping
- Steven Seagal vs. President Camacho and Michael Caine vs. Seals in the undercard.
- Why Scooby Doo should return as a police procedural with actors that are old and recognizable to Jeremy and Jason.
- The birth of the $5 comic book and why we insist on hologram covers or scratch and sniff covers if that price point ever becomes the norm.
- And finally, the trusting people of Canada have placed an adorable little robot on a hitchhiking adventure and Jeremy and Jason discuss all the horrible ways that this can go wrong. And I mean, ALL the horrible ways.
Stick with us and you’ll have nightmares for a week on RadioBastard!
A final shout out for an original Bastard…