- Though he’s not yet officially in the fold, Jason also debuts his Benedict Cumberbatch impression (Star Search, here we come!) as the guys talk about Doctor Strange and an another classic Townie Batman impression during the legally required weekly Batman story.
- BATMAN vs superman trailer rumors, the headcount on Batman’s cars and searing social commentary about the difference between kids who are given power wheels and those who learn the hard lessons that the cozy coupe instills in them.
- Are you excited about Terminator: Genisys? We aren’t either, but lets fake it because we don’t want to piss off the Mother of Dragons.
- Robots, robots, robots as we discuss the possible birth of robo-clerks and robo-healthcare workers and a shift occurs, giving the robot army a surprising new ally.
- Cyberactivism raids the toy store as Breaking Bad action figures cause a stir
All that and a #TacoTalk that includes tales about the Papa John’s Frito Pizza. The ultimate double down from Best Korea, the Zing Double Down King. The Charlotte Hornets want to give you a sh*t ton of meat. Do we deserve a more convenient Taco Bell? And the return of Roy Rogers to within Jason’s grasp. That and 3 other things on The RadioBastard Podcast.
RadioBastard: A Podcast for the Well Read