- Everything you do at comic conventions is cool and we support you continuing to do it.
- Robert Downey Jr.‘s battle versus facts and why, Spider-Man, why?
- Turn down for Robin Hood.
- Is Marvel meddling to make Josh Trank‘s Fantastic Four reboot tank? Have they axed the next X-Men? Did J. Jonah Jameson write these headlines?
- Scott Snyder saves us from the fear of the five dollar comic book.
- Those DC Comics licensed T-shirt, ya those ones.
- Saturday morning cartoons are dead. LONG LIVE SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS!
And then in #TacoTalk this week, the beauty of a Batman Burger and the Justice League of fast food and then something else that I forgot already… Listen damn it and get me pictures of that damn wall crawler!