- Do you want to hear two guys complain about the Ant-Man trailer? Luck is your lady!
- Do you need to hear podcast history be made as action figure Kurt Russell is freed from his tomb and possibly licked? More luck!
- Do you crave Future #TacoTalk‘s about a fast food giant’s hand in the death of a superhero franchise and a french fry shortage that will chill you to your core? We can’t stop!
- How about porn search trends from last year (the general public’s, not Jeremy’s)? We also have that for you and so much if you listen to this 100% authentic podcast from RadioBastard. A company whose robot overlords care.
- Jeremy and Jason SAVE HOLLYWOOD by spitballing a few ideas for Canadian James Bond (who is now a public domain character in some nations) and discuss the value of time capsules, selfie-sticks, duck faces, and woolen condoms.
- Also, TJ Miller in Deadpool is the comic book movie rumor du jour, but who will he play?
- Back to the Future II and the Year 2015: AN EXPOSE.
- And Jeremy and Jason put together an end of the world mix tape that is certainly better than what CNN has in the que.
All this and more on RadioBastard: Unconventionally Sexy.