Do you want to know about the topics that will topple under the thrust of our mind force on this week’s episode? Groovy.
- Jason Mamoa‘s dark and gritty Aqua-Lad costume.
- Time to truffle hunt through a field of sh*t because J.J. Abrams says some of the Star Wars rumors are true. Word is bond.
- Dan Aykroyd still believes in old fat men in Ghostbusters suits.
- Neill Blomhamp is set to resurrect the Alien franchise.
- Who Wants to be a Spaceketeer? Mars’ first explorers to be selected by way of a reality show.
- What time is the Ninja Day parade?
- Wrap your pizza in bacon and your regret in bacon wrapped pizza, have a robot stuff a tomato in your face, and suck vodka from a fake baby head on #TacoTalk: Supreme.
- And on #FebruMurray: We look at the SNL 40th Anniversary Special and share our opinions about Rolling Stones’ ranking of every SNL cast member throughout the whole of time.
All that and 101 things you shouldn’t do with a vacuum cleaner on RadioBastard! RadioBastard, now 100% gluten free.