Also, do you like details? You’re in luck! Here’s something close to that… sort of! On the show this week, Jeremy and Jason discuss:
- The 8 crazy nights of Weird Alukkah
- Lady Thor, the American Falcon and Iron Man’s shiny new costume and impractical heroing boots
- Marvel sends out save the date cards but won’t tell us who is getting hitched
- Blankety blankety is going to be in Guardians of the Galaxy… probably. Jason’s mad about it.
- Alan Moore and Kevin Sorbo have separate issues with the Hercules film
- Whoopi Goldberg is playing coy about her experiences with law enforcing lizards in a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (who do karate) clip
- A new Space Invaders movie is on the way, but can match the pitch for Adam Sandler‘s new comedy
And #TacoTalk returns with Jeremy and Jason breaking down the ins and outs of the burger landscape before they talk about TGIFridays’ unlimited appetizers and where Jason’s head is at when he goes to an all-you-can-eat buffet.
All that and free candy to all the haterz on, RadioBastard