This time on the show, the guys return for episode 101 with special guest Chris Cummins (Den of Geek US, Topless Robot, Geekadelphia) who stops by to shill his eBay auctions and talk with our illustrious hosts about the week’s nerdy news, the splendor that is The Hitchhiker’s Guide, our right to read whatever we like and the death of Batman and Superman: Friendship is Magic.
Also on the show:
- The supposed war between FOX and Marvel (Who will get to make the X-Treme Movie?!?!)
- Star Wars casting (Did you hear that Han Solo is coming back?!?!)
- The latest Indiana Jones rumors (Taylor Lautner as Salah!)
- The (almost) latest Doctor Strange and Ant-Man directorial news and rumors (It’s not us)
- The Pope’s war against kittens and puppies
- Gwyneth Paltrow, sensitive water and the worst Namor movie idea of all time.
- and the Stargate reboot that launched us all down memory lane toward Chris’ closet and a box of Stargate valentines cards from the mid 90s THAT YOU, YOURSELF, CAN BUY!
All that and a bunch of weird, wild and hopefully funny stuff that we can’t remember and you won’t forget… or maybe reverse that. I’m not sure.
RadioBastard: The masturbating bear stays with us.